Security Fly Screens
Perth Fly Screens Installations
SafeGuard Industries is a Western Australian owned and operated company, so we understand that it is absolutely essential to keep those unwanted pests out. Being able to open your windows whilst not being invaded by bugs ensures we can enjoy the amazing climate in Perth and the surrounding areas.
Why Choose Safeguard Security Fly Screens?
Our aluminium framed fly screens can be hinged, sliding, or fixed in place and all are available in a range of colours to match your decor. The features found on our quality Australia fly screens include:
- Made using PVC fly wire – this is more durable than fiberglass mesh
- Extruded aluminium framing – prevents rusting
- Extensive colour range – will blend into any home or business building
- Attractive – it does not impede one’s view through a window or door
- Versatile – can be fitted to almost any type of door or window
- 100% Australian – we manufacture and supply tried and tested products made in Perth
- Large range – including fly screen doors, window fly screens and servery window options
- Practical – it lets air and light in, while keeping insects out
- Durable – there are no mechanical internal moving parts to break
- Eco friendly – no insecticides need to be used to keep a building insect free
- Safe – they are extremely strong and add a modicum of safety to every building in which they are installed
Our fly screen doors are custom built to fit your home or commercial building and can be used on a wide range of different door types, including
- Sliding Doors
- Hinged Doors
- Stacker Doors
- Door Servery
- Double Doors
Window Fly Screens
Elegant, durable and custom built to fit most types of window, Safeguard window fly screens are perfect for:
- Sliding Windows
- Awning And Casement Windows
- Window Servery
Find out why more Perth homeowners choose SafeGuard Industries for their Fly Screens.
To arrange a free measure and quote in Perth metro area, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (08) 9418 3880. Alternatively you can go to our Contact us page and submit a contact request and we’ll call you.