The main reason people decide to install high-quality doors in their homes is for protection. It’s a great way to deter potential robbers and thieves and brings peace of mind within the four walls of your home. What you may not know, however, is that adding one or more security screen doors to your home is a great way to add value to your home.
A stunning and secure property in Australia will sell like ice cream on a hot summer’s day. Whether or not you decide to sell your home in the future, investing in a variety of door security elements can provide a great return on investment. If you’re interested in the safety and financial benefits security doors can provide, keep reading.
Security Screen Doors Detract Intruders
When potential intruders scout a neighbourhood, they often look for houses that look easy to break in, which helps them do a quick getaway once they have ransacked the house. If you were an unscrupulous individual looking for a quick score, would you look at the house that looks like a fortress with video surveillance or the place with the single screen door and an open window?
Burglars will often look for certain vulnerabilities in a house, such as:
- Easy entrance, either through the front door or the patio doors
- Damaged doors and windows
- A small number of residents in the home
- Inactivity for long periods during the week, particularly for people who work regular schedules
- Poor visibility from the main street
By installing a security door onto your home or property, you minimise your chances of being a victim. Turn your vulnerable entrance into a protection device and sleep easy when you decide on adding a variety of door security features.
Security Doors Add Significant Value To Your Home
Just like adding a deck or covered patio to the back of your house, getting a new roof, or updating the paint in a house’s interior, adding an external security door to your property can be seen as a home improvement that can fetch thousands of dollars when the time comes to sell your home.
In addition to the uptick in valuation that you receive for your home, security doors can help you save money in a myriad of ways. You’ll be able to:
- Save on electricity most security doors allow airflow, giving you the choice to leave your air conditioning off.
- Get a discount on your insurance premium because of added home security features
- Mitigate the need for entry repairs.
A robust and secure door is not a cost; it’s an investment. It’s an investment into the future of your home’s value, an investment into lower energy and electricity costs, and an investment into your family or loved ones, ensuring their safety and comfort for years to come.
Multiple Types Of High-Quality Security Doors Available
At Safeguard Industries, we have a wide array of exciting and contemporary security doors, from sleek and straightforward to abstract and unique. Door security does not have to be boring. Our robust security doors can suit any home and property and add instant safety and protection to your home.
We manufacture and install the following:
- One-way vision doors – Enjoy views of the outside without compromising on security or privacy.
- Stainless steel mesh doors – Maximum strength and security. They are engineered to be resistant to force and impact while providing continuous function and reliability.
- AliGuard aluminium security doors – Providing a combination of durability, strength, and security explicitly made for WA weather.
- Decorative safety doors – Don’t sacrifice style for function. Decorative security doors come in several styles and designs to suit your preferences.
Check out all our products online at Safeguard Industries today.