The main reason people decide to install security doors in their homes is for protection. It’s a great way to deter potential robbers and thieves and brings peace of mind within the four walls of your home. What you may not know, however, is that adding one or more security doors to your home is a great way to add value to your home.
A stunning and secure property in Australia will sell like ice cream on a hot summer’s day. Whether or not you decide to sell your home in the future, security doors do not depreciate and can provide a great return on investment. If you’re interested in the safety and financial benefits security doors can provide, keep reading.
No Security Doors Attract Intruders
If you were an unscrupulous individual looking for a quick score, would you look at the security door fortress with video surveillance or the place with the single screen door and open window?
Burglars will often scour a neighbourhood for a possible score based on vulnerability, such as:
- Easy entrance
- Damaged doors and windows
- A small number of people in the home
- Gone for long periods during the week
- Poor visibility
By installing a security door onto your home or property, you minimise your chances of being a victim. Turn your vulnerable entrance into a protection device and sleep easy.
Security Doors Add Significant Value To Your Home
Just like adding a deck to the back of your house, getting a new roof, or updating the paint in a house’s interior, adding a security door to your property can be seen as a home improvement that can fetch thousands of dollars on the open market.
In addition to the uptick in valuation you’ll be sure to receive on your home, security doors save you money in a myriad of ways. You’ll be able to:
- Save on electricity with the AC off.
- Get a discount on your insurance premium.
- Mitigate the need for entry repairs.
A security door is not a cost; it’s an investment. It’s an investment into the future of your home’s value, an investment into lower energy and electrical costs, and an investment into your family of loved ones, ensuring safety and comfort for years to come.
Multiple Types Of Effective Security Doors
At Safeguard, we have a wide array of exciting and contemporary security doors, from sleek and straightforward to abstract and unique. Security doors don’t have to be boring. Our security doors can suit any home and property and add instant safety and protection to your home.
- One-way vision doors – Enjoy views of the outside without compromising on security or privacy.
- Stainless steel mesh doors – Maximum strength and security. They are engineered to be resistant to force and impact while providing continuous function and reliability.
- AliGuard security doors – Providing a combination of durability, strength, and security explicitly made for WA weather.
- Decorative safety doors – Don’t sacrifice style for function. Decorative security doors come in several styles and designs to suit your preferences.
Check out all our products online at Safeguard.