The discussion with their office was polite and professional. They responded with a quote in quick time and were thoughtful enough to state the time to install was a month or so due to many bookings. As we were worried about a security issue, they did what they could to fit our job in a busy schedule. Jake the installer was friendly and did a neat job with minimal fuss. We are very happy with their product.
- Security Screen Door Styles: Hinged Vs Sliding Security Doors
- Which is Better: A Security Alarm or A Security Screen?
- Choosing Your Security Door Material: Aluminium vs Stainless Steel Security Doors
- Roller Shutter Repairs: Common Roller Shutter Problems and How To Deal With Them
- All You Need to Know Before You Invest in a Security Screen